There’s a reason you’re not rich—well, 10 reasons to be exact, and they all have to do with the thoughts you think, send out and receive back in one form or another. Feeling like you don’t have enough to pay the bills or get you through? If you think in terms of lack, you’ll only continue the trend. Here are 10 things you’re doing wrong, and how to fix them ASAP!
1. You’re Coming from a Place of Lack, Not Abundance
- Focus on what you don’t have, and you’ll never have it—this is the fundamental law of prosperity.
- Think about how “rich” you truly are—friends who care about you, family that loves you, excellent health, a creative mind, enough money to pay the bills, etc.
- Focus your imagination on the idea that you have abundance financially, emotionally and spiritually and you’ll begin to attract those things into your life.
2. You Don’t Believe You’re Worth It
- What’s your relationship with money—negative? Why?
- Focus on believing that you deserve to become a millionaire, and imagine what that would feel like.
- If it’s difficult to do, try the following: Focus on a project you completed that blew your boss away. Remember the sensation of feeling proud, accomplished and talented. Fixate on those feelings for a few moments, and then imagine always feeling that way.
3. You’re Always Broke
- Make imaginary checks out to yourself, and for every credit card or person you owe money to, write out the following: “I am clear of debt with you, and I give thanks for the ability to pay this off completely and fully” or “I am free of debt” (write this one on your bathroom mirror).
- Don’t think of yourself as broke—if you do, the Universe will think that’s what you’re asking for, and that’s what you’ll always get.
4. You Don’t Take Chances
- Rich people go outside their comfort zone—they have to, in order to take risks.
- Know what you need to do to make an increase in money—find new avenues of action to get you there.
- Seek out mentors who have more than you do, and rely on their advice to help you navigate smart investments and take worthwhile risks in order to improve your income.
- Follow one idea until you’ve played it out fully, and then try another route.
5. You Don’t Think Outside the Box
- Focus on ideas you’ve had, but never followed through on.
- It’s possible that you already have a million-dollar idea, but have never tried to make something out of it—discuss and find a way to market your idea online or offline before dismissing it.
- Don’t stay safe in your comfort zone—that will only give you results that you’re used to getting.
6. You’re a Follower, Not a Leader
- Step outside of the pack, and forge your own path (one that has never before been walked on!)
- Focus on becoming a pioneer instead of letting someone else lead you through your own life.
- When you follow, you’re not being authentically you—when you are true to yourself and do what you love, the money will always follow you!
7. You’re Always Comparing Yourself to Others
- No one has your unique gifts, talents and skills—don’t waste time comparing your road to success with anyone else’s (it’s like comparing apples and oranges).
- Focus on your accomplishments along the way—that will help motivate you to continue progressing financially.
8. You’re a Victim
- You’re not rich yet because of your own thoughts and lack of disciple, focus or goals. It’s not anyone else’s fault, so take charge of your own life and make change happen.
- Focus on what you can control, and set up a daily plan to accomplish small goals (which can then help you accomplish the big goals!).
9. You Don’t Follow Through with Goals
- Losing momentum? Don’t focus on instant gratification, but on the process of becoming wealthy and rich beyond your imagination.
- Set goals that can be met each week, and then set larger monthly and yearly goals that will give you a “big picture” to aim for.
10. You Don’t Believe in Your Unique Talents and Skills
- Believe in yourself, and you’ll take more risks, attract what you love doing, and find money practically dangling in front of your eyes!
- Make a list of everything you’re amazing at—post it on your fridge and re-read it daily.
In other words, if you feel like you just don’t have what it takes to form an idea, find business investors to help start it up, and set goals that you’ll follow through with in order to make it a sky-high success, how do you expect to become wealthy beyond measure? Stop the worry, anxiety and fear, and instead, think of yourself as a rich and successful person, and you will be.